After 5-7 days, make sure your hands are completely clean and gently apply the post-care ointment with clean hands. This can be done once at night time, but be sure to use the ointment sparingly as your skin needs to heal itself. Please continue to apply the ointment for 7 days.
The following must be avoided during all 14 days post-microblading procedure:
- Increased sweating
- Practicing sports
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- UV/UVA Rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
Please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. During the shower, keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath.
Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post-microblading procedure. However, experience has shown that by following these after-care instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear.
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact Advanced Life Clinic immediately, to discuss further instructions.
Contact a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: fever, redness at the site, swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, elevated body temperature, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart, and/or any green/yellow discharge that is foul in odor.